Sunday, December 20, 2009

12/20/09

Sorry for not posting for the last couple weeks, I've been busy with work and school, it is finals week for me, and thankfully the last day of one of my class we are going to do a potluck.

I have been busying with making these flower hair clips on my spare time, time consuming but very fun.










This last white flower, is made from Habotai Silk fabric.
All flowers are handfolded by me.



Konpeito sugar snack.
You probably recognize these snack in "spirited Away" Directed by Hayao Miyazaki.
Chihiro threw these at the soots.



3 comments:

trizh űű said...

so cute ! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the flowers! They're so cute and simple.

Calia Yang said...

love the flowers!! totally cute!!! may have to take this idea for my scrappin'!!

Thanks for stoppin' by my blog ^_^ I really appreciate the comment - made me feel better about my hair! hopefully - my hair will start lookin' better as it grows. eheheheh *fingers crossed*