Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nails, and Im still breathing :)

Hi everyone! Im still here, I haven't been logging/posting on blogger for awhile and Im so sorry :(
I been busy with work and school, no time for myself, and hopefully next month I will have more time to hangout with myself and craft.
I thought I shared with ya'll some designs I did. enjoy!


This is my Current nails as of today, another attempt for a pretty hint of pink princess nails.

Finger Paint: Well Cultured Pearl
Savvy: Ice Pink
Kiss Nail art paint: the silver glitter one =P




This was awhile back when I first bought the Savvy:Ice Pink
Gemstones you can find em at Sallys :)

3 comments:

NESSA said...

Hey :) I love the colours you used and the nail art design :) Gorgeous!!

Realhomesestate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That's cool design. Nice work of art! Keep it up!

sell textbooks online