GIVEAWAY HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED!! Winner will be annouce in a new post
Have you been wanting to get some Konad but not sure if you should, well here is your chance to win a mini set.
the items that I had put together are:
Konad Plate(M9), Stamp and scraper + Pink Konad Special Nail Polish
Ends on Friday February 19, 2010 (central USA )
Open to International
RULES TO ENTER:
1. Must be a public follower
2. Post a comment saying "enter me", your email, mention this mini giveaway in your blog and include the link.
(more than one comment = void)
(not following these rules = Void)
drawings will be done through Random.org
FREE SHIPPING IN MY BLOGSHOP (for USA + Canada Only)
I will also like to announce about the free shipping for USA + Canada for the month of February. (sorry International)
I added some new items and had updated my prices and quantity, I made too many and I need to get rid of em =P
thanks to all the ladies who had supported my hobby =) Love you bunches
Sunday, January 31, 2010
GIVEAWAY HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED!! Winner will be annouce in a new post
Posted by Meme at 1:49 AM
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Ever since I found out about Konad, I thought it was the coolest and easiest thing ever!!! untill...
when I finally got the items...
First I bought the plates, scraper,stamp and the plate holder...
I thought using my own nail polish will do the job... but man... I have to say it was a painful trial and error!!!!! I finally gave in and bought their "Special" Polishes...
The stamper finally sucked up the nail polish BUT many times it would suck up HALF of the image!!! ITS SO FRUSTRATING!!!... Its not as easy as it looked in the infomercial inYoutube!!! boo =( anyways as you can see, some of the images still look crappy... I guess practice makes perfect right?
China Glaze: China Rouge and the White special Konad nail polish
*Swabs will be your BFF while doing this, Also keep nail polish remover nearby to dip 'em.
*patience is a virtue =P
Posted by Meme at 10:58 PM
Thursday, January 21, 2010
I found this wonderful e.s pallete on eBay awhile back, but never had a chance to swatch it for y'all, well here it is =)
Miss Rose: Lasting Gloss Wet Eye Shadow Pallete
*I didn't use any primer for the swatches, the color itself was intense already.
Swatches are from top to bottom in each row
as you can see its very pigment itself even without the primer
Wear time: Longest I had em on with UDPP was 8 hrs, so it last pretty long for me.
cost: $25 free shipping (auction is going for $10 so you better hurry!)
Shipping is fast, took it 3 days from California to get to me (I live in Minnesota)
where to get it: CLICK HERE
Posted by Meme at 10:52 PM
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Tummycake is doing a wonderful big giveaway to celebrate her 100 blog followers.
ends on February 12th, midnight
Must be following my blog and leave a comment on this post by February 12th, midnight MT. (International entries welcome.)
For extra entries, mention my giveaway on your blog, post a pictured link, and/or tweet about my giveaway on Twitter
now go visit Tummycake
Posted by Meme at 10:55 PM
Calia shop: Spider Lilly is having a giveaway
here are her prizes
2 pairs of earrings
1 phone charm
1 set of 5 random cards
(extra: if you scrapbook or want some scrapbooking embellishments, I'll throw in some for you)
Ends February 20th @ 11:59pm EST
You MUST become a follower and fan of:
1. The Spider Lily Blog (click the sidebar button) (1 entry) - you don't have to have a blog to become a follower.
2. The Spider Lily Fan Page (click the sidebar button) (1 entry)
For additional entries:
1. If you have a blog, blog about the giveaway and link back to the giveaway post. (3 entries)
2. If you have a facebook account, post about the giveaway and post it on the GIVEAWAY INVITE wall. (3 entries)
3. If you have a twitter account, follow The Spider Lily Twitter page (click the sidebar button) (1 entry)
4. For every 2 items you purchase from Spider Lily - you get 5 entries (you can only get up to 20 entries; i.e. buy more than 8 items you will still only get 20 entries)
Spider Lilly Giveaway
Posted by Meme at 7:46 PM
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Witoxicity is doing 5 giveaways, 2 nail polish per 5 winners
ends on Saturday, February 13th, 2010 at 11.59pm (Central European Time).
I AM NOT DOING THIS GIVEAWAY, PLEASE GO TO WITOXICITY'S BLOG TO ENTER!!
Here are her rules
1. Open internationally.
2. Open to everyone who is my follower, as seen on Google Friend Connect.
3. Please leave one comment under this post simply stating:
• your favourite nail polish colour or a description of it – by this, I’m referring to your own favourite, not the KOH colours listed above, and
• your email address – for if you are one of the Lucky Five!
4. Optional: I know many of you love doing this for an extra entry. So, if you feature this giveaway on your blog, please leave a comment to let me know (it may be a separate comment or in combination with the above comment). Feel free to include the first photo above of the ten bottles. That will then be your second entry.
5. Entries must be submitted by latest Saturday, 13th February 2010 at 11.59pm (Central European Time).
6. Five winners will be drawn randomly using the Mummy Number Generator. Each winner will win two bottles of the KOH nail polishes paired up as shown below. The sequence of the numbers drawn will correspond with the Pair Numbers stated below.
7. The five winners will be announced on Sunday, 14th February 2010. I will contact the five winners by email. If I don’t hear back from a particular winner within 72 hours, another winner will be chosen.
8. I will take every care in sending out the nail polishes + cases to the five winners but neither I nor KOH will be held responsible in the event that the package arrives damaged or goes missing in transit (touch wood!).
Now go visit and enterWitoxicity giveaway
PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT DOING THIS GIVEAWAY, PLEASE GO TO WITOXICITY'S BLOG TO ENTER!!
Posted by Meme at 10:11 PM
Monday, January 18, 2010
Sweetie MissCalia tagged me on this photo game
1. Open your 1st Photo Folder
2. Scroll to The 10th Photo
3. Post The Photo & The Story Behind It
4. Tag 5 or More People
My tenth photo, is a photo of my GM (Game Moderator) character in Mettin2. I usually go by Accy when I play MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role-playing Games) I took a screen shot of this photo because I LOVED my GM outfit, Scandalous with the power of GM authority. The benefit of a GM was to wear these rare garments and punish the "little people".
yea I was a nerd... actually still am, I'm actually pursuing a degree in Programming and game design, which was why I stopped GMING.
6. anyone else who wants to join in the fun. <3
Posted by Meme at 1:15 PM
Saturday, January 9, 2010
The other day, I went to check the mail, and was surprise to see a box from Daituf.
I wasn't expecting Daituf's gift early, =P because I keep thinking she is still in Canada but apparently she was enjoying the windy city Illinois. =P.
anyways she sent me some of her favorite things:
Yves Rocher Lipo Phenol body refining exfoliator (supposely it helps slim the body or where you exfoliate) thunder thighs, and muffin top be gone xP
I wonder if anyone ever tried this before?
Red Earth Mascara color black. (I never heard of this brand, Because I'm still a noob to the makeup world :3 ) I needed a new mascara <3
Round metal and seashell necklace (I tried it on my summer dress, looks great with it) what do you usually pair these kind of necklace with?
Cute penguin charm made of beads (at first I thought it was a birdy =P untill Daituf said it was a penguin)
DKNY perfume in Be Delicious (green apple) .24 fl oz. What is so funny is, her 2nd favorite perfume is also part of my perfume collection =P!! see... it looks like my perfume gave birth! It shows we got good sense of smell Daituf even Bratty Princess agrees! high five to that
oh and of course the lovely green bag which had the necklace in it =P that is still consider a gift lol.
=D Thanks so much Daituf her blog, well your missing out xP
On to my shop ~~~
I finally manage to get my clickable banner going (on the side panel) =O and I added some things to my shop, not much but I'll need your support ladies <3 :) much obliged <3
here is one of the item
2 cute pinkish sakura flower on a headband $8
and this is how it looks like on my head, but I am positive it would look more Cute on your head !!
Posted by Meme at 3:51 PM
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Calia is such a sweetheart, she sent me a card and one of her handmade earrings =D
She is also opening her shop call Spider Lily by Jan. 20, please go subscribe =)
The earrings are so light weight =P sometimes I forget they are there (homemade stuff are awesome and sweet <3 )
Posted by Meme at 11:59 AM
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Long ago, darkness reigned over the night. People were afraid and remained inside their shelters from sundown untill sunrise. The goddess Selene saw their fear and gave light to their nocturnal world by driving her moon chariot across the starry sky. She followed her brother Helios, who rode the sun and caught his shining rays on her magnificent silver chariot, then cast them down to earth as moonbeams. She felt pride in the way the earthlings were comforted by her light. But one night when she abandoned her chariot to walk upon the earth, she noticed that in times of trouble many people lost all hope. Their despair bewildered her. After considering their plight, she knew how she could make her moon the greatest gift from the gods. From then on she drove around the earth and each night caught her brothers rays from a different angle. This way the face of the moon was ever changing. People watched the the moon decrease in light every night until it could no longer be seen from earth. Then after three nights of darkness, a crescent silver returned and the moon increased in light untill it was fully illuminated as before. Selene did this to remind people that their darkest times can lead to the brightest. The ancients understood Selene's gift in the lunar phases. Each night when they gazed at the moon, they knew Selene was telling them to never give up hope.
-? (not by me)
Posted by Meme at 12:19 PM